Monday, February 21, 2011

Owen

They call me Owen on this blog but in real life I don't even know my name is Owen. You see they have so many nicknames for me, I am just so confused. I am most often called Bubba. They call me bubba because I love to eat! My big brother Nate he hates to eat so when mom is not looking I just steal his chicken nuggets (see picture below). My big brother or bones as we like to call him just likes to eat apples and vegetables all day, not me I am a meat eater!


My brother wasn't eating this so I took it and well now its gone!
Okay sometimes they call me " Stinkpot" does that really need an explanation. Nate calls me "Parrot" cause I squawk all the time.


Oh boy do I love the stairs, yes I love to be anywhere high, my sister and brother always leave the gate open, and mom well she is so busy it gives me lots of time to climb high high high!

No comments: