We had a fun weekend. Owen , Grandma and I started it off right with a shopping trip on Friday followed by some pool time hahaha!
We meaning the kids spent alot of time with Leo and Sandra, visiting the kittens and fishing.
Owen loves to spend time with his sister and brother he will be beside himself in two weeks when he has them all day!
I have to learn how to drive this so I can help dad drive MOM's new boat!
1 comment:
I comment each time I especially enjoy a article
on a website or I have something to contribute to the conversation.
It's triggered by the passion communicated in the post I read. And after this post "Memorial Day 2013". I was actually moved enough to post a thought :-P I do have a couple of questions for you if it's okay.
Could it be just me or do some of the responses
look like they are left by brain dead visitors?
:-P And, if you are writing on other social sites, I would
like to keep up with anything new you have to post.
Would you make a list all of all your community sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
Have a look at my weblog ... www.analteenexam.org
Post a Comment