Tuesday, May 14, 2013

One entire week!

I have had this week off of work and while its only Tuesday my list of what I had planned to do and what I have actually done is very different. Oh well, Owen and I are having fun, enjoying the awesome weather. Tomorrow morning I will clean the entire house and go grocery shopping so that will make me feel like I accomplished something. I have plans to cut the grass tomorrow while Owen naps, although he didn't nap today oh well! Like I said this will be a week of blog posts. The weather is nice, I am off of work and even better my computer is downloading pictures again. Yippee
  A quick stop for pictures in the flowers on our way to piano yesterday.

 I can't can't wait until Carl gets home and we can spend more time, on the dock, kayaking and in the boat!
 Right now we go fishing in the ditch. Yes tadpole hunting is one of our favorite pass times. You know I love it!
 You better not stand next to Owen or you will be wet , very wet!
 We always have to take them home joy joy!
Smile for the picture guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also, avoid saying or acting in a manner that is in keeping with the values of
the school and the role of voluntary action from state co-option and private sector entryism.

Domestic abuse - whether physical or mental - is a result of that style - we also
have unique ways of interacting, communicating, listening and
behaving.

Look into my web-site: matt huston get him back forever free download