Wow its been a crazy few weeks! It seems like there is always something. Nathan and Caitlin started school last Thursday and looks like they are off to another great school year. Caitlin had a cold to start school, by the time I got her off the bus Friday she was sobbing uncontrollably that her ear hurt..... ughhh really didn't you get the labor day weekend, mom had a week from hell memo! No problem Owen had left over antibiotics for the Friday before when he had an ear infection, and mom had to take her second day of the fall semester off work and the nanny quit. Oh the good times just keep coming. No problem I promised the kids I would take their friends out on the boat for a cookout and s'mores and good times were had by all. Which takes us to Saturday morning, plans for the day were boat, beach, cookout....... Nathan still complaining of weird chest pains, no problem, doctors office open until noon, we get peace of mind that you are fine and be on our way. Trip to doctors, trip to Onslow Memorial Hospital... Nate checked out fine, let the fun begin....... Next up Owen ,...... gastrointestinal illness is in full swing. Now I am not sure what this is but no one else has it so its either a waterborne illness or something worse...... I am not worried yet. We will give a few days to clear up meanwhile Owen misses his first soccer practice today, and most likely his first day of school tomorrow..... New nanny has been hired and is the poor girl is earning her keep today with Owen and Grandma has been keeping us alive with chocolate chip cookies. Oh and we had an awesome weekend through it all.
First day of 4th and 2nd Grade.
Caitlin wanted a picture with her little brother.
Owen and I decided to hit the pool after we put the big kids on the bus! Good times!
Took the kids out to Bear Island Friday night it was empty everyone was still working! The kids had a blast!
Roasting some marsh mellows over the grill
more boat and beach on Sunday!
Did I ever tell you how my husband makes the best steamed crabs in all of Eastern NC! I am so happy my hubby likes crabs!
Owen never far from the motor!
On Labor day we hit the pool with Julia and Lydia and had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment