Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Let it Go!

Summer I just can't seem to part with it, I know its fall but it was just so much fun. School has started and well its been quite an adjustment for me. I need to embrace it, enjoy it, love it.... so as soon as the kids got off the bus last Friday we went for one last pool night. It was so hot , so fun, the pizza was yummy!
 We had so much fun , and you should see Owen in the those flippers he is like lightning across the pool!
This little guy has been so under the weather lately, ohh he has had a GI illness for a week and then on Saturday he started with a cough, not good not good. Look how big he is and yes he is sleeping in the picture. He had his first day of school last week but the pictures are on my other camera. I promised him on September 19 I will be able to pick him up from school and I can't wait!
 

No comments: