Parent Teacher night that night when you hope to hear how smart and awesome your child is, hahaah. Well I had exactly 20 minutes so I stopped by Caitlin's classroom , I had met her teacher on a few occasions and she seems to be doing great. Next off to Nathan's classroom where this was only our second meeting and she immediately asked me to step out into the hallway. Where she proceeded to tell me that Nathan had brought a paper airplane making book to school and he and the boys in the class made paper airplanes and launched an attack squadron on her while she was lecturing. I am not going to lie as I was telling her it would never happen again, I could hardly keep a straight face not to mention thinking damn did you get a video of that because his Uncle Jeff and Dad would be so proud. Semper Fi! I mean just think that took planning , preparation, team building, coordination .... I mean there are all kinds of great life skill associated with that. Way to go Nathan who needs good grades!
No comments:
Post a Comment