Friday, July 07, 2006

Chris (Grumpa) Says.....

Carlos, let me try again, this time I'll add a comment!!! I've tried to add to your blog about three times with no sucess, so Caren suggested adding a comment. So much has hapeened including my trip to see George who I am glad to tell you actually played mini-golf for the first time in two years. We went to see Chris and Anna last weekend and had a delightful time on the beach at 100 degrees,it weas just a bit hot. On Monday I'm going to NC to see the girls, should be fun. I decided to stop this time so will have a stolen day, leisurely ride to SC, a nice hotel with a nice swim, a good meal and a good night in a king size bed followed by a lazy drive to pick up Caren who's staying with Caroline in Union SC. A whole day of peace!!!!. How are you doing, working hard I expect and looking forward to home.We are having tiles laid in the kitchen, laundry and breakfast area, easy enough but beyond my knees therefore vast expense!!Love you CarlDad

No comments: