Sunday, July 02, 2006

Happy 4th



Nate chasing birds at the beach, He is trying to walk like the seagull. Look Dad I have climbed to new heights I can make it to the second shelf now. Since mom wasn't proud I am proud of myself!


Mom wants the food on the spoon to go in my mouth but thats no fun so I put it on the floor. As for the peaches in the picture on the right, can you see them. Mom put them in front of me but I move them as far away as possible. I do not want them to contaminate my crackers. The lady is crazy if she thinks I will eat them. She put one in my mouth and I almost died I had to scream for ten minutes and even cry tears. Please come home and save me dad!














Mom gave me this nutrigrain bar, is she crazy I am not eating this thing. I will touch it and make a funny face but no way will I eat it!

Hi Honey,

You can see we didn't get very far in the eating department this week. After a promising bite of cheese nothing else in solid form has passed through those lips. We have managed to climb to new heights and even had some really good falls. A few scary ones for mom including falling off the bed and hitting his head on th end table. Don't worry about me dad I am tough! Well we are counting the days now honey. Not exactly sure how many days to count but we are counting them. Grandma O is coming to visit in a week and we are very excitied about that, Nate loves G-ma time and so does mom. She is dreaming about trips to the swimming pool! Be safe , come home now!

xoxoxoox,

Amy , Nate and micro-p

Still no movement from micro-p should be any day now

No comments: