Sunday, July 16, 2006

Should I bring back some sand?

Hey honey, looks like it didn't take Nate long to get accustomed to Mr. Crab...now if we can only keep Bimini out of it too! He looks like he's having fun, I really miss you guys and can't wait to come home and play! Life's good here, things wrapping up in a little while and the light at the end of the tunnel, while dim, can now be seen! Other than that, just staying about as busy as always if not a little more so, although I found time to hit the pool today for 1 1/2 hrs - first time in 3 months and it was terrific!

I hope everyone's doing well - Granny sounds like she's also having fun, and I can tell from Nate's shrieks in the background when I call that he's enjoying Granny's visit! Thanks for helping Amy out!

Talk to everyone later,
Love,
Carlos

No comments: