Sunday, July 09, 2006

No-longer-so-mini-P

Wow Nate's growing like a weed! I'm glad you had fun on the 4th honey! It was just another long day here, but luckily no fireworks haha!

Pops, thanks for typing a message (and finally figuring it out!)! Glad you're getting out and about so much, I'm sure the girls are looking forward to having you visit. Don't forget to plan in your late-fall Fla trip as well, Oct is perfect (as long as there's no hurricane on the way).

Other than that, not much news here just missing Amy and Nate like crazy (and yes the trouble dog too!) and counting down the days until I get home. I had a great two-week experience here during late June/early Jul - can't type much about it here but will tell you about it when I get back. I hope everyone had a good and safe July 4th and I'll talk to you soon!

Love, Carlos

No comments: