Well we have some good and some bad days yesterday was one of those bad days. It all started when I took Nate to work, it was during his nap and my three meetings ran longer than planned. Nate was not happy about it and started screaming it was so embarrasing. Anyway after a missed nap he was not in the best mood. So many things went wrong I can't begin to mention them all but I got my first bloody nose, this is after mom got the bleeding to stop I would not let her touch me so I walked around with face paint until she cornered me. I am saying so much these days. Mom is not sure exactly what I am say but we have long conversations. Here are a few pics, one of me watching the rain. Dad this crib is getting small might betime for a big boy bed!
Mom left me alone in my room for 30 seconds and I hurt myself, I am all better now
A lazy day watching the rain!
COME HOME DAD!!!! COME HOME DAD! COME HOME DAD!
WE MISS YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment