Monday, May 22, 2006

hello everybody

Hey Mandy, thanks for the blog! I hope all's well with you, Caren has kept me up to date (okay, so up to the point I came over here to the sandbox anyway) with you, congratulations on your marriage as well! I hope everyone else is doing well also - I'm going to bed early today (only 4:30am!) so won't be on the blog long, but life here is going fine, the days pass pretty quickly which is a good thing, and I am lucky enough to get some time to go running in 3-4 times a week in the evenings usually when the sun is setting, which helps relieve the monotony of sitting behind a computer for the rest of the time. Anyway, time to sign off for now, will talk to everyone later!
Carl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carl,
Just want to send our regards and say hello.We appreciate you and all of our Military guys.
We're doing great here.
Stay safe and we'll see you when you get home.
Nina

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»