Tuesday, May 09, 2006

mini-p

Checking In!
Hey everybody! I finally found a time when the internet is running fast so I get to post a comment. All is well here, still working long days but I'm not complaining since it makes the days go by quickly. It's starting to get pretty hot here, although we're still getting cloudy weather and light rain every 4-5 days (more than Fl!) since we're at the tail end of the wet season still - bet you didn't know Iraq had a wet season! The work here is exciting and very fast-paced - it's definitely a learning experience, both in terms of work and on the personal side, as this is my first deployment as a parent and I'm finding out it is completely different than before. I miss Amy and the little guy like crazy - every time I hear him babbling in the background when I'm talking with Amy it makes me laugh! I hope everyone else is doing well and I look forward to seeing everyone when I get back.
Love,
Carlos
P.S. - Can someone email me mom's new phone #? To my hotmail account, cprieche@hotmail.com ... thanks ...

No comments: