From Carl: Hey Caren-os, Carlie looks cute with her slide- the first time we took Nate to the big playground and let him go down the slide (chaperoned, of course), at the bottom he immediately turned around and tried to climb back up it for another go! Mom Poe, I can't wait for those cookies to arrive - the Iraq diet is kicking in and I've made room hahah! (that means I've run out of chocolate easter candy!) I hope everyone's doing well - Caren have you bought your ticket to come down and visit yet? The fishing good in the fall...
1 comment:
hola again...back after a quick 6 hr sleep (was it that short?) - received my first package yesterday!!!! (despite me giving Amy the wrong address!) Things are staying busy here, the weather's heating up so I stay in the concrete shelter where I work - the a/c is GOOD in here! I hope everyone's doing well, only 3 more months...
Love,
Carlos
Post a Comment