Thursday, May 18, 2006

Too Hot...

...and it's only May!! Let's see, the past 4 days were all over 100, but now it's a little cooler, only mid'90s I think, so I took advantage of the "cooler" weather to go for a run! All's well here, still plugging away and counting down the days until I can be home with my family. I miss Amy and Nate like crazy (and Bimini too - I bet Amy hasn't played frisbee with her once!) and am really looking forward to being back at home, although this is a good experience and I'm getting to see a side of the military that most Marines don't get to, for what that's worth. So, no regrets - but Amy, Nate and Neezer better get ready, 'cause when I get back we've got some serious playing to catch up on. I hope this finds everyone well, send more blogs!
Love,
Carl

No comments: