
I love the water, I have no fear!


I can brush my six teeth
Hello Hello
Caren thanks for posting I think you are the only family member that even looks at the site. OH well. Uncle Jeff and Aunt Claire we know you are out there somewhere just waiting to come out of the closet!HAHAH. Well today the weather is just perfect so we headed to the beach first thing. We were invited by Blythe and Claire, was great to watch Nate and Claire play in the water. The extra hands when it was time to go was the key to my survival! We stayed for a few hours and Nate loved it. We really wish Dad could have been there. Nate loved to go out in the big waves. He has been sleeping since we left the parking lot 2 hours ago, has not even had luch yet and its 2 p.m. Other big news NATE finally lets me brush his teeth. No food in the mouth yet but baby steps right!
1 comment:
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment