

12 month
vs. 4 days
WOW they grow so fast

As you can see we didn't get very far in the table food category.
Nate chillin after a walk around the hood
HI Honey,
Well we made it. I never thought I would still be dreading final exam week at 30 but at least this time I am giving the final and not taking it. I graded all sixty and the grades are done. I didn't even give a D this semester. Okay Nate and I leave bright and early for D.C. in the a.m. The bags (2) are packed I think I got one shirt and one pair of pants in the bag, everything else is Nate! We are staying with Aunt Ali until Sunday and then down to Grandmas for a few days.
New this week I have designated Nate's first word as Kitty, no doubt about it he has been saying it for a while but he chases the cat around the house screaming Kiiiiittttty, Kitttttttyyyy
We love you and we miss you
xoxoxoxo,
me
No comments:
Post a Comment