Hi Carl,
Sorry not to have posted lately but have been very busy and not much news. Of course my idea of busy is a little different to yours!!! We have spent a few days at the camper, thought we would get it in before the ships come. This week is all checkups so nothing exciting will get the results on Thursday. I am planning to go see Amy and Nate next month, can't wait to see them I love all the pictures, he is so like you were at that age. Well love will post again after the weekend. Take care of yourself and stay safe.Lots of Love Mumxoxoxox
2:28 PM
1 comment:
Hi Love,
I feel very mean as have not thanked you for my sweet birthday card it was very much appreciated.
I am about to leave work at 11am on Sunday 2nd July and we have been invited out in the boat with Caren & Teddy which will be great fun. Don't get to do that often. I am going to see Amy and Nate in just over a week getting to her on Wed.12 or possibly 11th depending on how far I can drive.Looking forward to it very much going to spend a week with them.
Stay safe,Lots of Love, Mum xoxox
Post a Comment