Hey everybody! Amy, I LOVE the pictures - and boy do I wish I was there, Nate looks like he's having a BLAST!!! Does he like playing on the beach? What fun - we've got some sand castles to build when I get back, make sure to tell him so. The beach looks perfect, too bad by the time I'll be home it will be a million degrees (like it is here right now). I bet he was shrieking in the picture of him in the floatie raft - he always screams when he's excited. Not much new here, although I went to Baghdad a few days back for an overnight trip, it was fun getting to travel a little bit. I stayed in the Green / International Zone, it was safe don't worry... summer has definitely arrived, the heat has moved in with a vengeance, makes that pool and beach look even better! Anyway, I miss everyone at home, I hope everyone's having extra fun this long memorial day weekend - drink a beer (or something) for me!
Love,
Carlos
3 comments:
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
I find some information here.
Post a Comment