Saturday, June 03, 2006

Another exciting Saturday

Hi Honey,
Well Nate was very fussy this morning I think his teeth are bothering him, I have been giving him tylenol. He did take two naps today for a total of 3 hours, after a rough start things are better. After lunch I took him to target and let him pick out a toy, the mega blocks wagon. He pulls the wagon around while I build things. We were thinking about going clubing tonight but I can't find a fake id for Nate. So I guess we will watch TV and push the wagon around the house. OH what fun, I am so bored! Okay well I took some pictures today I will post them later. I have big plans tonight to make you a DVD. Hugs and kisses,
me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»