Hi everyone! Just sending a quick post before turning in, it has been a long day and I only had 4 hrs of sleep last night so time to try and catch up a little. Things still going well here, although the heat just saps my energy down - I definitely feel for the guys outside on patrol during the days, it's "ugly" hot out here, our 4th day of being 115 and more to follow for the next few days. Even the evenings are staying warm...
Thanks for the new pictures honey - but poor Nate, he's going to have to live with that picture for the rest of his life! At least I have a good alibi for not being the one to make him wear it hahaha!!! I'm glad you're able to take baby Nate out to the beach, I can't wait to come back and play with him, he always looks like he's having so much fun (I guess you don't take too many pictures of him being fussy!). Anyway, time to go to bed, I'm glad you got your package honey, did I get the right size for the shirts? And did you see the coin - how funny! What does Nate think about the teddy bear? There wasn't much of a selection...
Anyway, I'll type more later, I love you and miss you!
Me
3 comments:
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
I find some information here.
Post a Comment