Thursday, June 22, 2006

hey everyone

Hi honey, hi everyone, what's new in the real world? Things remain surprisingly busy here - you'd think they would've slowed down a little after the events of the last few weeks, but they've probably only sped up instead. But, it makes the time go by quickly, and I am definitely counting down the days until I am home with my family again.

Speaking of family...Happy Birthday Pops! Ole Grumpa turns...holy moly, it's 66 this year! I'd like to say that I hope my card's on time...but I know it's a fair certainty that instead it's pretty late...but, at least it's already on its way! Oh well, better luck next year...or maybe Christmas!

I hope this finds everyone well. I'm pretty tired and am going to hit the bed now, but will try to type more in a day or two.

Love,
Carlos

No comments: