
Hi Dad ,
I was a good boy this week, I didn't have a single tantrum since Sunday. Okay well no major ones just the usual. I even stopped climbing on the table. I made moms day yesterday I said MA MA MA . I didn't really say it to her but the words came out of my mouth. Don't worry the next thing I said was DADDDDY , I say that all the time. Okay well I really miss you and can't wait for you to come home. Mini-p.

Hi Honey,
It is getting closer but not close enough. The week seemed to go by fast. A few sleepless night so I am hoping for some sleep tonight. Nate has had a cold the past two nights and the congestion has made it hard for us to have a good nights sleep. Aunt Ali flys in tomorrow at noon for the Janicki Beach Weekend . I can't wait. I wish you could be here. We will take lots of pics and video. We miss you lots.
love,
Amy and Nate and micro-p
No comments:
Post a Comment