Wednesday, June 14, 2006







Hello,
Caren you are putting me to shame with the numerous blogs. I do have an excuse my internet is down at home, I need to call the cable company today and fix the problem. I am at work, I think people get fired for this so I better make it quick. Maybe this counts as a smoking break since I don't smoke. Well we weathered the storm, lots of wind and a few inches of rain but the lights never went out so everything is fine now I guess we just wait for number two. Here are a few pics of Nate's latest tricks . Back to work. I will write more when my internet is fixed. We miss you DAD come home soon! Love , Mom and Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Love,
Have been thinking about you so thought I would send a quick note. Happy Father's day for tomorrow, hopefully you will be home for it next year but at least you know we are thinking of you. Not a lot of news my end. We went to the camper Thursday after work and had wine on the dock it was a beautiful evening. Mike is enjoying working in the campground. I went home to feed the cat after work yesterday afternoon but no sign, usually he comes when I call him so will check again today. We are trying to spend weekends there as the evenings are lovely on the dock. I haven't told Charlie about Spunky because he would just tell me that a car made him go splat!!!.
Love you, stay safe.
Mum xoxoxox