Hi everyone, thanks for the father's day wishes. Honey my pancakes were yummy....except you didn't save me any haha! Wow nate gave you a good one the other day, he even had to lay down it was so serious! Looks like we have a little climber on our hands, I could hear him laughing at how much fun it was to make mom nervous by standing on the ottoman! Funny - at least from here, maybe not so funny when you're trying to keep him safe.
I hope everyone else is doing well. I checked the big-rock web page every day, hope it was as fun there as it looked from here. Not too long now, the days are counting down and I look forward to being home soon. Will talk to everyone later, time for bed as it's almost 6 and the sun is coming up...
Love,
Carlos
No comments:
Post a Comment