Thursday, June 08, 2006

Great pictures

hey honey - WOW what hilariosus pictures!! baby nate is a RIOT, man do i miss playing with him i can't wait to be home soon, under 2 months left now and ticking down quickly!!! i haven't had a chance to call in the last few days but will try to call you tomorrow if i can, i love you and miss you a ton!!!

love,
me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carl,
It was great to talk to you last Sunday, I had a good birthday with everyone, only sorry your family were not there with us all. Charlie talks a lot about baby Nate so I share all the pictures with them. Amy sent me great pictures and a lovely birthday card from Nate.
Things are very busy here as big rock weekend starts today, the parking lot has four portapotties for the first time I think. I work tomorrow then get Carlie overnight so Caren can go with Teddy to the Captain's party. Sunday I get the boys from Peggy and will take them to the pig picking at the marina in the afternoon and babysit for the evening so busy time, good job I am not old!!!! That's the latest on this end. Mike got a new job working for Tom at the campground so he is happy,he is heading the maintenance team so has traded a ladder for a riding lawnmower.
Will talk to you soon. Take care and stay safe.
Lots of Love Mum