We've been pretty busy here lately, as I guess you can imagine, but obviously I can't go into any details. In any case, we remain generally as busy as ever, but I still find time to check the blog for new posts! Thanks for posting Mom and Caren - and little Carlie is too cute, all decked out in the 06-line of kiddie swimwear! The pool looks awesome, next time I'm bringing one of those over here with me!!! (now why didn't I think of that before!) Many thanks too to Mom Poe - the cookies are YUMMY!!!!!! I don't know how you manage to ship cookies 3000+ miles and they're still that perfect mix of crunchy and chewy - it must be an art!!! Everyone here says thankyou, I've made sure to share the delicious treats (but I've had my fair share too hahah!). I hope everyone is well there. Good luck to Teddy (and Chuck too, if he's fishing) in the Big Rock this week in Morehead City/Beaufort, wouldn't it be nice to bring home the big one?!!!
Honey, I can't wait to see more pics of Nate, too bad it's getting too hot to move down there in all-too-sunny Fla! Now when exactly can we retire and begin our 6 month rotation between Fla and NC??? You just say when, I'm ready now! I'll type more soon,
Love,
Carlos
1 comment:
May God protect you and your family till you're together again.
Post a Comment