Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lots of blogs - I love it!

Hi everyone! Lots of blogs to respond to, that's great! First to Amy - boy times have changed haven't they? The hurrican party has become the "play-more-with-Nate-inside" party haha...probably for the better, but boy does that Miller Lite taste good (not that either of us would know right now!)!

Charlie, thankyou very much for sending me a message. I'm sure I can bring something back from Iraq for you, and I promise I will be safe! I can't wait for you to meet your cousin Nate, and he can't wait to meet you either (although you've already seen him when he was a little baby - he's much bigger now!). Can I ask you to do something for me? Can you teach your Aunt Caren how to use normal-sized letters that we can all read on this post? Ha ha ...

Mom, thanks for typing out the note for Charlie, I bet you both had fun! I wish I could post a picture waving hi back to Charlie, but since we don't have cameras out here that's problematic.

And Caren, last but not least - I hope the fishing goes well for everyone this week - it would be great to be in the running! I'll check the big rock web page after this to see how your tues went! And thankyou for the brownies too - haha they were gone in 2 days!! They stayed very fresh, although I think you used a whole roll of saran wrap to make them stay that way - thank you very yummy!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well, Amy survived the storm well with no flooding (that I know of) and only lots of books and games with story, sounds pretty good to me! I miss everyone and can't wait to see you all when I get back.

Love,
Carl

No comments: