Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hello again...

Hi everyone, making a quick trip to the computer before heading to dinner. I normally try to get to the gym right now but I ran for the last two days and am taking a night off, so I thought I'd post another quick hello! Not much new to say here, still busy, still hot! I hope everyone's having a good weekend, post when you can!
Carl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carl,
Iam trying again to send you a note. Talked to Amy this morning she sounded good but Nate was a little fussy. Sorry to have missed your call on Tuesday evening, we were having dinner with our firends as planned to leave Ga on Wednesday. The monkey is off our back yeah. Spent Sun & Mon sorting out all the stuff we took to the mountains but it is all done,next time we go it will be to have a vacation! Love and miss you lots. My cell didn't work in the mountains.
Lots of Love Mum

priechenfried said...

my

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»