Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday night dinners

Hey honey, remember Sun night dinners at 713 Oxford? Yeah, those were good times...why'd we have to grow up anyway? Nate doesn't know how good he has it right now...

Did you have fun at the Janicki's pool? I could use a pool around here, in fact I think I'll try to get across base to the pool tomorrow afternoon for some PT, that would be great since it's too hot for anything else. Hmm...

Happy birthday to my mom, she's...well, a little older now that 5 Jun has arrived, maybe we should just leave it at that hahah! Everyone in NC had a nice birthday dinner for her tonight and I even had a chance to call and say hi! See, that definitely makes up for my card being late, right? Right? Anyone? Hmm...

Anyway, hope everyone's well, talk to you more later,
Carl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»